RES currently has several T&D Substation Technician positions open at our various sites across the US.
Under general supervision, perform the work in the operation, construction, and maintenance of electrical substations.
- General construction of electrical substations;
- Underground and above ground conduit
- Installation of underground grounding systems
- Installation of steel structures
- Install MV/HV switches and other electrical equipment
- Assist in the layout and concrete placement of drilled peers
- Graduation from high school or equivalent
- Preferred experience in Electrical Substations
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and E-Verify. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.