RES is currently looking for Substation Electricians in Oklahoma.
Come join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage and transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Res-System 3 LLC is seeking dependable Experienced Substation Electricians with 5+ years of experience in heavy industrial electrical work. Must be able to perform, under general supervision, skilled tasks in accordance with standard trade practices. A successful candidate will possess basic electrical skills and have an active certified state electrician license (or be able to demonstrate the equivalent), be knowledgeable of OSHA guidelines, and have good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of various wiring methods including Control Wiring SCADA/PLC.
- Medium Voltage Cabling Terminations is a plus (not required).
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment associated with the electrical trade.
- Familiarity with safety rules and first aid procedures.
- Have a valid driver license with a clean driving record.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
- Must be willing to travel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess basic electrical skills and have an active certified state electrician license (or be able to demonstrate the equivalent).
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA guidelines.
- Have good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 5+ years of experience in heavy industrial electrical work.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and E-Verify. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.