RES currently has IT Service Desk Technician positions open in the Carmichael, CA and Broomfield, CO offices.
Come join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage and transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
The Service Desk Technician 1 is responsible for delivering end-to-end user support in accordance with IT service level agreements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels
- Ensures all incidents are resolved against SLAs
- Identify possible training opportunities based on call history
- Assists with periodic IT asset inventory initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience using help desk ticketing software
- Experience with incident troubleshooting and escalation
- Prioritize customer's requests, follow-up and track through to resolution
- Microsoft OS Troubleshooting (Win 7,10)
- Strong customer service mind-set
- Ability to prioritize and quickly resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective prioritization and project management skills
- AD account management
- Remote Support Tools (SCCM)
- Office 365 Support
- Mobile Device Management Support (Airwatch)
- Skype for Business
- ServiceNow Ticketing System
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 50 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer