RES currently has several T&D Substation Concrete Form Setter/Finisher positions open at our site near Roseville, CA.
RES is looking for multiple Concrete Form Setter/Finishers to work on our job site in Roseville, CA. In this position you will be required to perform a variety of tasks including placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete. You must be willing to travel.
- Experience with using a variety of craft techniques and all tools pertaining to the trade, including place and finish the concrete.
- Ability to operate hand saws, heavy and light equipment, skidsteer, trucks, back hoe, and forklift.
- Ability to operate air compressors, jackhammers, rotary-operated sump pumps, and tampers, including all hand tools.
- Service and make minor repairs in the maintenance of equipment.
- Layout foundations of off baseline/centerlines with theodolite.
- Install rebar and anchor bolt installation, form setting, placing and finishing concrete.
- Assists all crafts as necessary in a variety of other tasks, as assigned.
- Experience in pier drilling and foundation excavation is a plus.
Physical requirements and environment:
The daily tasks are physically demanding involving extensive pushing and pulling, reaching and handling, bending and stooping, kneeling, crawling, and walking. Also, the work may require climbing or working from scaffolds and lifting and carrying materials weighing up to 100 pounds.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and E-Verify. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.