RES is currently hiring Transmission Groundman for our projects across the US.
The right candidates will take pride in their work, willing to travel, be safety focused and able to do the following:
- One year experience preferably in general construction labor.
- Have a demonstrated safe work history in the construction industry.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and to work in a team based environment.
- Be self-driven and demonstrate a sense of urgency to get the project at hand done.
- Arrive to work on time and be willing to work extended hours as required.
- Must provide own tools.
- High School Diploma.
Physical requirements and environment:
The daily tasks are physically demanding involving extensive pushing and pulling, reaching and handling, bending and stooping, kneeling, crawling, and walking. Also, the work may require climbing or working from scaffolds and lifting and carrying materials weighing up to 100 pounds.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and E-Verify. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.