RES currently has a Recruiting Manager position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Summary: The Recruiting Manger works with HR and assigned business unit leaders to drive the talent acquisition agenda. The Recruiting Manager ensures that talent acquisition efforts and outcomes are fully aligned with business needs and supports the strategic plan and company mission, vision and core values, under the guidance of the VP Human Resources. This role focuses on working with the business to promote a culture of proactive candidate attraction, sourcing, recruitment and workforce planning. The Recruiting Manger is a highly focused driver with an incredible sense of urgency that boldly builds our brand in the markets.
- Lead and develop a strong team of recruiters, demonstrating excellent people management skills, and leadership behaviors in strong collaboration with leadership across the firm.
- Proactively review business needs and partner with leaders to think about their long-term talent plans, help them forecast talent needs based on historical data and future growth plans.
- Utilize social media platforms like LinkedIn, Monster, CareerBuilder to source and deliver the top talent in the market on a regular basis.
- Partner with leaders to optimize recruiting campaigns and branding programs.
- Partner with internal managers to identify qualified candidates for their requisitions and work with a sense of urgency.
- Screen and qualify existing candidate pool for position openings by listening intently and asking effective questions.
- Collaborate with the recruiting and HR teams and jump in when necessary to source, phone screen, and conduct in-person interviews in order to deliver exactly who our clients need. Drive the offer extension and negotiation process with our recruiters.
- Drive operational excellence and alignment across recruitment processes and systems.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions and strategies to address recruiting challenges and meet our hiring goals.
- Take an analytical approach to drive decisions and change based on the data. Systematically report on metrics and performance and analyze trends to identify and proactively solve potential issues.
- Keep up to date with best practices and trends associated with talent acquisition, providing market data and competitive intelligence.
- Demonstrate ethics and integrity through self-accountability, compliance in all areas of the talent acquisition function, and sound policy application.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day recruitment of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance and coaches managers in the application of this knowledge.
- An organized and detail-oriented individual who follows through on their commitments and can be counted on to follow through on every assignment and project.
- Ability to bridge cross functional boundaries within an organization
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven track record in recruiting
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Even keeled, willing attitude
- Customer service orientation
- Solution oriented mentality
- Pro-active self-starter able to work independently
- A natural net worker who is outgoing and fearless and attracts others to them.
- Ability to deal with unique demands of a construction environment
- Flexible and Collaborative
- Team Player
- Advanced experience in Microsoft office suite
- Conflict resolution
- Ability to support employee development
- Ability/comfortable to publicly present information
- Ability to train staff
- Bachelor's Degree with an emphasis in business, HR or related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience providing talent acquisition support in construction, engineering or high-volume non-exempt environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining Applicant Tracking Systems
- Knowledge of California labor law beneficial, not required
- Knowledge of Canadian labor law beneficial, not required
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.