RES currently has an QA Supervisor position located at our wind and solar projects across the USA.
Audit and track QA/QC data to support the project and client.
- Audits the RES Environmental, Project Contract Documents (Scope of Works), Project Job Book structure & Format, RES Safety, RES Inspection and Test, RES Quality and RES Drawing Register plans, RES procedures, Work Instructions, and verify documents applicable to project on a bi-weekly basis which may include time spent auditing in the field as appropriate.
- Understands RES contracts, RES Environmental, RES Safety, RES Inspection and Test, RES Quality and RES Drawing Register plans and ability to adapt documents as needed for project.
- Ability to utilize and manipulate work within RES database applications such as, RES Link - Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system, Agresso software and Outlook / MS Office.
- Ensures site staff complies with the most current versions of drawings, procedures etc. located on ECM.
- Verifies compliance of RES contract in all departments, Environmental, Electrical, Civil Roads, Civil Foundations and Turbine Installation.
- Issues CPAR (corrective and preventative action request) for non-compliance. Records and tracks CPAR’s issued and follow-up with the responsible party to correct it, within a set time.
- Spends a minimum of 25% auditing time in the field.
- Audits activities may include interviews, field verifications, records confirmation and data analysis.
- Ensures SAFETY requirements must be met.
- Ensures Quality and Environmental Procedures are maintained.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced level of knowledge in:
- Communication skills
- Relationship building
- Environmental concepts
- Intermediate level of knowledge in:
- General construction
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Basic level of knowledge in:
- Sub-contractor and vendor management
- Fundamental concepts of
- Civil construction
- Electrical construction
- Civil, Electrical or Industrial Engineering Degree or equivalent experience (8 years’ experience).
- Minimum 1-3 years of proven industrial experience performing QA/QC audits to complete the installation of large industrial/mechanical construction projects.
- Minimum 1-3 years QA/QC audit experience is required within the Wind/Solar or Renewable Energy Industry.
- Current and valid driver license for the U.S.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.