RES currently has a Project Coordinator position open in the Carmichael, CA office.
- This position will provide reporting and accounting support to project managers, project accountants, and other operations managers. Duties will include weekly reporting, project set up, filing and documentation, and other accounting support.
- Opportunity to grow with a fast-growing international company in the renewables industry performing various tasks across many business aspects including renewables development, construction, and asset management. Position will be in the middle of many challenging and complex accounting and business tasks. The above is not all inclusive. Searching for a well-rounded candidate ready to grow and expand their accounting knowledge and skills.
- Filing and documentation including job folder organization, filing, & auditing
- Weekly query reports
- BIRD report generation
- Temporary labor reporting
- Agresso work flow setup
- Support distribution accounting, assist with billings and reporting.
- Support project accountants.
- Support project team with letters, transmittals, etc.
- Assist team in process documentation.
- Assist team in systems implementations and data integrity
- Projects as assigned by assistant controller or management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specially Excel including the use of pivot tables. Experience with ERP or Reporting Systems a plus.
- Prioritization and time management.
- Ability to manage under tight deadlines and handle multiple complex tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-directed individual who works well with teams.
- AA in Accounting/Finance, or Business-related field preferred.
- 2-3 or more years of experience in accounting
- Construction and multi-state sales tax experience is a plus
- Current knowledge of GAAP Expertise in ERP systems and Excel
- Strong communication and team player skills
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demand characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.