Come join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage and transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
- This position will provide reporting and accounting support to project managers, project accountants, and other operations managers. Duties will include weekly reporting, project set up, filing and documentation, invoice processing, and other accounting support.
- Opportunity to grow with a fast-growing international company in the renewables industry performing various tasks across many business aspects including renewables development, construction, and asset management. Position will be in the middle of many challenging and complex accounting and business tasks. The above is not all inclusive. Searching for a well-rounded candidate ready to grow and expand their accounting knowledge and skills.
- Filing and documentation including job folder organization, filing, & auditing.
- Generate and issue weekly costs reports.
- Process temporary labor invoicing and issue weekly report.
- Assist AP with processing project related invoices.
- Set up projects in the accounting systems.
- Administrative support the project teams.
- Assist team in project documentation.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel including the use of pivot tables.
- Experience with SAGE software, ERP or Reporting Systems a plus.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and handle multiple complex tasks in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Self-directed individual who works well with teams.
- Strong communication
- Associate Degree in a business-related field preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in accounting and construction.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demand characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.