RES currently has an Office Manager position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Come join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage and transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Summary: The office manager position is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, facilities related purchasing requests and facilities. Also responsible for directing and coordinating office services and related activities, including developing and supervising programs for the maximum utilization of services and equipment. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities in relation to Office Administration.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.)
- Participates as needed in special projects.
- Follows company safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
- Time Management
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Organization Skills
- This position manages all employees who work in and support office administration and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that function.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, FedEx and UPS and telecommunication systems, including switchboard.
- Experience of managing a team
- Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least two years of previous experience in office or facilities management.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.