RES currently has a Marketing Manager postilion open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Summary: Develop and implement a variety of marketing tools to support the growth strategy of the RES Americas business and promote the RES brand in the Americas market consistently with the Global brand.
The Marketing Manager will work with the Internal Comms Manager in Americas, reporting regionally to the Legal VP who sits on the Americas Executive team and working very closely with the Group Marketing and Comms Department based in the UK for consistency and standardization of the brand.
- Design and deliver a regional marketing plan aligned with Group Marketing business plan and regional strategy
- Build relationship with internal stakeholders in RES Americas to define and deliver marketing needs and solutions which would most successfully create opportunities for RES Americas in the market
- Develop marketing tools with the client in mind and within project timeline including presentations, social media, websites, flyers, brochures, advertisements, and other marketing collateral
- Work with global counterparts to build a professional brand and provide consistent look and feel across all marketing materials
- Develop communications and marketing materials for various events, including booth displays, promotional items, brochures, talking points, direct email campaigns, web and social media notifications, etc.
- Understand the PR needs of the internal stakeholders and effectively manage the relationship with external PR agencies for crisis management, consistency of messaging to the press and the local community
- Manage marketing budget
- Measure the effectiveness of the marketing interventions
- Work with outside consultants on graphic design, public relations, and printing
- Write direct mail campaigns, talking points, biographies, presentations, web content, social media posts, and other internal/external communications as needed
- Maintain compliance with reporting and brand management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Client Management and Key Account Management
- Knowledge of business strategy
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies
- Expert and up-to-date knowledge of marketing tools, their impact and relevance
- Ensure alignment of the marketing activity with the RES strategic objectives
- Stakeholder management modelling and review
- Mapping activity and identifying gaps between current and future state business processes
- Ensure the successful engagement of the business through regular monitoring and assessment
- Expert knowledge of systems and marketing software
- Customer service mindset for both external and internal clients looking to achieve excellence in the eyes of the client
- Excellent stakeholder engagement at all levels in the organization
- Creating and delivering a marketing plan
- Persuasive writing style that is succinct and effectively conveys the company’s value proposition.
- Ability to work regionally and globally
- Able to successfully manage the full-spectrum of core responsibilities independently or with limited over-sight, and consistently solves complex problems to move projects forward.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Attention to detail
- Project Management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Familiarity with the energy industry with an emphasis on renewable energy, energy storage, and transmission.
- Knowledge of the development, engineering, and construction industries.
- CRM and email marketing automation experience.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Experience in sales, marketing and brand management
- Experience of defining, documenting and validating business requirements
- Experience in influencing others
- Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of marketing material, applying a range of tools and innovative techniques
- Projects based businesses.
- Relevant degree or similar
- Qualification in Marketing
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.