RES currently has an Information Systems Developer position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Summary: Works closely with Senior IS Development Manager to participate in the overall design and performance of new and existing software systems provisioned by the RESA IT team (Systems currently include Business World (Agresso) (70%), HRIS (15%) and Salesforce (15%).
The IS Developer manages Tier 2 support, business analysis, requirements gathering, solution design & implementation on key projects within the business.
- Business analysis with a key objective of aligning functional information systems with approved business process.
- Play a key part in the implementation and development of Business World (Agresso) and other information/finance systems.
- Manage Tier 2 support for daily maintenance / administration of applications.
- Work closely and build working relationships with other members of the organisation.
- Development, evaluation, implementation and documentation of proposed solutions in consultation with the IS Manager and the business.
- Participate in systems requirements, definition, testing, training, implementation, and support.
- Communicate with key members of staff and analysts to identify requirements and resolve issues.
- Identify Project/user requirements, develop test schedules, review testing plans, and track/document development results.
- Participate on project teams and assist with documentation and communications from vision to implementation.
- Apply knowledge and experience to work to achieve deadlines.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong ERP skills and understanding of work streams. (Reporting, Financials, Procurement, Project Management, Logistics) Agresso experience preferred, but sound experience in other major ERP systems will also be accepted
- Corporate Performance Management Systems (CPM) (Desirable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving
- Self-motivated & managed team player
- Strong MS SQL preferred (Oracle SQL accepted)
- Excellent experience of information systems
- Ability to deliver projects independently
- Strong experience in SQL
- Exposure to and sound understanding of all Finance reporting and structures
- Qualified by experience in IT/ERP
- Finance knowledge desirable.
- Formal project management (PMP/PMI/Agile) (Desirable)
- Accounting education desirable
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.