RES currently has a HR Administrator position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Summary: Provide a variety of professional administrative tasks in support of the organization’s HR function.
- Maintain HR records and employee information electronically that is accurate, complete and fulfills legal requirements
- Document and process changes including new hires, separations, salary actions, supervisor changes, location changes etc. accurately and timely to meet payroll deadlines
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise during interviews
- Run monthly reports in Paylocity
- Prepare and process new hire paperwork including offer letters and related new hire documents
- Coordinate employment background screen and pre-employment drug testing for new hires, and determine employment eligibility based on results
- Ensure legal accuracy and timely completion of I-9 documentation
- Coordinate, support and conduct new employee onboarding
- Work with HR team to coordinate onboarding activities
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Follow safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action
- Report potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly
- Train site admins on the onboarding process
- Collect manager feedback on interviews
- Post jobs on the ATS, job boards, local newspapers, etc.
- Move candidates through the ATS & forward resumes to managers as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Intermediate skills with HR management systems to include Applicant Tracking Systems and social media.
- Experience with Paylocity preferred.
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to multi task (i.e. escorting candidates for onsite interviews, juggling scheduling interviews and other special project work)
- Ability to work with all levels of employees in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality under all circumstances
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an HR Department, functions to include Recruiting Coordinator or similar role.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience required in one or more of the following areas: recruiting coordination, heavy calendar scheduling, logistics management, administrative/ executive assistant experience
- Must be detail oriented and able to complete work in a timely professional manner.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer