RES currently has a Corporate Recruiter position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Come join the world’s largest independent renewable energy company active in wind, solar, energy storage and transmission and distribution. Our vision is to be a leader in the transition where everyone has access to affordable low carbon energy. Being part of the RES team means shaping the world’s energy future.
RES offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K + employer match, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, paid sabbatical, paid parental leave, alternative work schedules, fitness center membership, tuition reimbursement, and professional development.
Summary: Recruits, researches, interviews, and screens candidates to find the most qualified applicants to assist management in filling job openings in a timely manner.
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills as part of the Recruiting Approval process.
- Prepares interview guides and packets for hiring managers and applicants.
- Coaches/guides managers in interviewing process.
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Initiates contact with potentially qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Reviews applications.
- Interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Provides information about the organization and position.
- Refers candidates for additional interviews.
- Creates and coordinates job postings and advertising in various internal and external media sources.
- Coordinates job fairs and industry association events.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Makes public presentations at schools, organizations, and job fairs regarding Company and opportunities.
- Works with external recruiters and agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Utilizes internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for out-of-town applicants.
- Maintains and tracks recruitment metrics.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in sourcing successful candidates.
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, communicating, and interviewing.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and social media.
- Basic skills in HR management systems and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from a four-year college or university or 8 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years related recruiting experience with increasing responsibility.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.