RES currently has a Compensation and Benefits Administrator position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Supports the compensation and benefits areas of Human Resources and administers programs to assist employees on eligibility for Company compensation and benefit plans.
- Maintains benefit records and prepares online documentation to implement benefit coverage.
- Serves as employee point of contact for employee questions regarding benefits and enrollments
- Researches and resolves employee benefit issues
- Assists with the development of plan design for ensuing benefit year
- Assists with benefit reporting and billing including reconciliation of monthly reports
- Assists with leave of absence program including FMLA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and personal leaves of absence
- Participates in annual review/analysis of benefit plans and employee open enrollments
- Assists with year-end and quarterly audits including the 401(k) employee savings plan
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations
- Compiles salary and personnel statistics for compensation reporting and surveys
- Participates in wage and salary administration including job evaluation
- Writes job descriptions
- Helps maintain employee information on HRIS
- Participates in HRIS upgrades
- Prepares a variety of standard and ad hoc reports on employee data in HRIS
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve HR operations and streamline work processes
- Works independently and cooperatively to provide quality customer service
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Intermediate knowledge of compensation and benefits plans
- Intermediate skills in Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or on a team
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- High level of discretion to maintain confidentiality
- Bilingual skills in Spanish desired
- Bachelors degree in business administration, human resources or related field; or, equivalent experience
- Three years of professional experience in Human Resources
- Experience with HRIS (ADP or Paylocity) desirable
- Certification in Human Resources, Compensation and/or Benefits preferred
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.