RES currently has an Administrative Analyst position open in Benbrook, TX.
Summary: The Administrative Analyst will perform various duties in the areas of administration, budgets, business operations, and others as assigned.
- Must be able to work professionally with clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors.
- Build relationships between RES and vendors, and ensure relationship is maintained to the satisfaction of both parties by exercising excellent customer service skills.
- Adhere to strict deadlines for due dates.
- Interpret, organize, execute and coordinate project assignments.
- Be able to multitask and prioritize work accordingly.
- Be assertive with the ability to recognize issues requiring immediate action.
- Take initiative and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Answer multi-line telephone using proper telephone etiquette.
- Responsible in ensuring SAFETY requirements are met.
- Follow safety and security procedures and determine appropriate action in case of any incidents.
- Use materials and equipment properly, report potentially unsafe conditions to appropriate channels.
- Employee must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess a valid driver's license, have personal insurance coverage and an acceptable driving record.
- Responsible for working with Manager to ensure that safety paperwork is collected and organized in appropriate binders.
- Administer and manage project documentation, documents and personnel filing systems, and update extensive spreadsheets and documents as requested.
- Analyze and enter data to RES’s equipment procurement and maintenance system (E360).
- Scan and enter driver weekly paperwork information into RES’s Comply system.
- Administer RES’s P2P process for purchase requests; requests vendor quotes, create and maintain tracking spreadsheets and amend purchase orders (PO’s) as needed.
- Reconcile bank statements, code invoices, update, save and enter data into RES’s accounting system (Agresso), tracking system and spreadsheets.
- Enter other employee’s weekly hours into RES’s Heavy Job system.
- Assist corporate HR on local onboarding of new hires and re-hires as needed.
- Order and stock office supplies, organize and store accordingly.
- Order and stock kitchen supplies, including beverages.
- Scan documents and make copies for facility binders as requested.
- Send and receive FedEx and USPS mail to and from specified locations.
- Take minutes of all meetings as required.
- Assist walk-in clients and visitors and notify appropriate personnel.
- Assist Manager and site staff with other duties as needed.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with clients, employees, and Executive Management.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Skilled in MS Office and Outlook, testing at 80% overall scores on Word and Excel.
- 40 WPM with less than 5% errors.
- Occasional travel to airport or delivery locations for mail in personal vehicle.
- Understanding of basic business accounts and accounting systems.
- HS Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
- Excel proficiency preferred.
- Project Management knowledge and experience preferred.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.