RES currently has a Project Coordinator position open in the Broomfield, CO office
Performs tasks with cross functional departments to update and implement processes and procedures impacting pre-construction and construction project operations.
- Keeps up to date all the project documentation with clients, such as transmittals to offtaker, owner, permitting agencies, as well as transmittals to subcontractors and vendors. Ensures all documentation is properly filed
- Creates and maintains project charters, logs and reports
- Assists with vendor deliveries coordination as necessary
- Assists as needed with reporting of project details and updates on construction projects to departments to ensure continuity of information.
- Ensures all aspects of Document Control & Project standards are met.
- Archives all records, performs storage and document control for the projects.
- Performs audits according to company standards for processes and procedures to ensure proper document control on each Project.
- Leads assembly of job books, turnover packages
- Performs the close out process of Construction Projects to ensure final completion is received in a timely manner.
- Assists with completion of construction project mobilization & demobilizations through coordinating between projects, departments, and vendors.
- Has or will obtain the notary license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Advanced level of knowledge in:
- Interpersonal skills
- Internally with management, Project Managers, HSQE, Engineering, Finance/Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR, Payroll departmental teams, Programmers and Receptionist
- Externally to vendors and clients
- Organizational skills
- Time Management
- Document Control
Intermediate level of knowledge in:
- Construction and/or procurement processes and procedures
- Research skills
- Clear and concise writing
- Calculating skills
- Database knowledge
- IT skills
- Auditing skills
- Understanding of company processes and procedures in cross functional departments including areas such as Accounting, Procurement, field operations, company travel, IT
- Passion – Contributes to team and leads by example; Manages difficult or emotional situations; Responds promptly to internal and external customer needs; Solicits feedback to improve service; Meets commitments.
- Accountability - Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments; Completes work in timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Ability to manage numerous projects and relationships simultaneously; deliver quality products without continual oversight.
- Collaboration - Remains open to others' ideas; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Excellence - Works with integrity and ethically; Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position;
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have 1-4 years or more years of experience.
- Must have a valid current driver license, eligible for corporate vehicle insurance coverage.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer