RES currently has a Business Development Manager, Asset Management position open in San Francisco, CA
The Business development manager for Asset Management will be responsible for leading and supporting the growth of the Asset Management Business unit for RES Americas. Responsibilities will include the buildup of technical capabilities required to offer support services for Wind, Solar and Energy Storage projects during Operations phase. Additional the role will include significant interaction with Customer to assess their services needs in order to tailor RES Service offerings accordingly. The role will require close collaboration with different RES team business units (Operations, Construction, Development, and Engineering).
- Develop technical specifications, business plan and manage implementation and integration of a NERC Compliant 24/7 Monitoring and control operations center in the US.
- Assess RES existing asset Management capabilities and tools and work with teams in Europe to explore implementation of some of these tools in the US.
- Manage relationships with supply chains key accounts (wind turbines , inverters, modules , Trackers and SCADA providers) including training programs for relevant RES staff
- Create and manage technical scope for O&M services (panels washing, vegetation management, Thermal Imaging, Module testing, Inverters & Communications troubleshooting)
- Work with Engineering team to qualify equipment to be procured and vet technical robustness of RES system designs for projects to be constructed and operated by RES
- Stay ahead of market Intelligence on latest O&M technical innovations and potential partners
- Support technical due diligence on potential acquisition targets
- Act as the internal technical O&M liaison between RES Development & Construction.
- Support O&M bid proposals and promote RES technical capabilities in front of customers
- Support all warranty technical discussions during early stage negotiations
- Support negotiation of prospective O&M contracts negotiations
- Act as the in-house technical advisor for onsite technicians, site and asset managers
- Support all warranty technical discussions during operations in case of warranty claims
- Build standard procedures for performing preventive & corrective maintenance on solar equipment
- Establish Construction to Operations handoff procedures along with technical acceptance criteria
- Coordinate & support training of RES personnel/technicians on key project’s equipment & Software Coordinate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience working with Manufacturers, Investors, Customers of renewable energy assets
- BS/MS in Engineering degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in renewables energy industry
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer