RES currently has a College Recruiter position open in the Broomfield, CO office.
Recruits qualified candidates from colleges nationwide. This includes researching and building relationships with colleges; registering, attending and tracking career fair outcomes. Manages the job rotation (career development) program, including working with Construction Leadership for rotation placement, monitoring of required skills acquisition and demonstrated performance.
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, workforce centers and community outreach groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants. Build and maintain ongoing relationships with Professors and key school contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Work with RES managers to gain introductions.
Manages and coordinates job fairs and events.
- Meet with managers to confirm which career fairs to attend and finalize job descriptions for postings.
- Confer with Corporate Recruiter and management to determine the number of openings/approval for hires at each career fair.
- Create an attendee and alternate attendee spreadsheet for each career fair (with manager approval).
- Provides information about the organization and open positions.
- Create a master recruiting spreadsheet to reflect college presence, job postings, offers, candidate interest, career fair information, attendees, cost etc.
- Tracks and codes job postings for each college career site.
- Coordinates HR attendance at events.
- Coordinates shipping of materials to multiple locations (banners, job descriptions, interview tools, freebies).
- Ability to manage last minute cancelations/booking alternate attendees.
- Provides career fair information to managers (contact name, address, website hotel location, shipment pick up location) and plans recruiter logistics.
- Order giveaways for the career fair within department budget.
- Order shirts for career fair attendees.
- Post job descriptions on RES website, college career fair sites, local newspapers, workforce centers etc.
Manages college recruiting pipeline and process
- Works with internet online recruiting sources and state workforce agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Creates and coordinates job postings and advertising in various internal and external media sources.
- Reviews applications received online, in email and through websites or social media.
- Interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Coaches/guides managers in legal interviewing process.
- Works with managers and Senior HR Manager to extend offers/follow-up with candidates.
- Maintains recruiting actions and records.·
Manages Job Rotation Program.
o Work with Construction Leadership for job rotation placement.
o Ensure requisite training, skill acquisition completion of program participants. Work with appropriate roles, (HR, Construction Leadership, Learning and Development) to ensure program participants have demonstrated required performance level prior to moving to future rotations.
o Coordinate rotations, including timing, location and sponsoring rotation manager. Confirm sponsoring manager is clear on training and skill acquisition requirements.
o Complete required documentation from sponsoring Universities if needed.
· Assists HR team as needed.
· Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, communicating, and interviewing.
- Represents Company in a professional and respectful manner to internal and external contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office applications as well as Applicant Tracking Systems and social media, maintaining records electronically
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Intermediate skills in HR management systems and benefits.
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from a four-year college or university or 8 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years related recruiting experience, college recruiting experience preferred
- Experience coordinating job rotation programs preferred.
- Travel up to 25% during career fair season.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demand characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with extensive travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 20 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.