RES is looking for Cost Administrative Assistants at our various project sites across the US.
Contract Cost Engineer Admin responsible for assisting the Cost Engineer in tracking and reconciling all project costs. This position will last for the duration of the project.
- Assist Cost Engineer when needed.
- Enter in purchase order data and maintain tracking sheet on purchase orders.
- Amend data in accounting system.
- Reconcile data collected on spreadsheets, accounting system, and tracking system.
- Data entry into accounting system, tracking systems, and spreadsheets.
- Research discrepancies in costs and billing.
- Receive goods in accounting system and compare to invoices.
- Code project invoices.
- Work with Field Engineers to reconcile coding discrepancies
- Work with Superintendents weekly to reconcile payroll.
- Amend purchase orders as needed.
- Assist the Project Admin as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with the Clients, Employees, and Executive Management.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Skilled in MS Office and Outlook, testing at 80% Excel and above 70% on Word.
- 40 WPM with less than 5% errors.
- Occasional travel to airport or offsite storage in personal vehicle.
- Understanding of basic business account and accounting systems.
- HS Diploma or GED, some college preferred
- Excel experience
- Account experience is a preferred
- Use basic, intermediate, advanced or possibly strong
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.