RES currently has a Project Coordinator position located in Carmichael, CA.
RES has an immediate need for a Project Coordinator in our Carmichael, CA office. This position provides project administration support in the areas of document control, coordination, communication, and distribution of project specific information, authorizations, documentation and status.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports project management on Transmission and Substation projects.
- Plans, organizes, and executes administrative functions supporting project activities.
- Follows procedures for document control and data management.
- Performs administrative support during Project Initiation and Closeout.
- Reviews, audits, and enters Budget and Cost Tracking data.
- Drafts reports to support Project Financial Analysis.
- Assists and liases Client Contract & Subcontract Management.
- Assists Project Manager with Change Order Management.
- Drafts Project Correspondence for RFI’s, Submittals and Transmittals.
- Coordinates activities with Procurement Department for Pay Applications.
- Represent RES in a professional manner.
- Ensure company policies, procedures and compliance to all applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Reports and enters data for manpower tracking.
- Assists with scheduling of on-site activities.
- Responds to field requests for assistance.
- Coordinates and tracks lien notices.
- Drafts ad hoc project reports.
- Available for occasional overtime with short notice.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Advanced level of knowledge in:
- Understanding and application of accounting, and costs·
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Project related systems such as accounting/cost software, scheduling programs, and documentation tracking systems
- Time management to include setting work goals, priorities, and deadlines
- Good Judgment and Decision Making
- Attention to Detail
- Auditing for Accuracy
- Maintain Accurate Records
- Research information including records and regulations
- Establishes professional interpersonal relationships
- Internally with management, field superintendents, account manager, accounts payable, accounting, equipment manager and fleet administrator,
- Externally to regulatory agencies, third party suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Verbal Communications
- Analytical Thinking
- Stress Tolerance
Intermediate level of knowledge in:
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Audit Processes
- 2 years College (or 4 years experience) in a construction, engineering, architecture, or similar field.Physical requirements and environment:
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES is proud to be an EEO employer.