RES currently has a Contracts Administrator position open in the Broomfield, CO office
Summary: Work within the Construction Transactions Team, which is part of the larger Pre-Construction Group, whose responsibility is to bring in new construction business in the Wind, Solar and Energy Storage fields that RES participates in. The team primarily works on Construction Agreements and key Supply and O&M Agreements (Wind Turbine, Solar and Energy Storage). The team works on all accompanying exhibits and such other ancillary documentation/contracts as may be required to support the new business.
- Work with team to close new construction contracts, with high focus on exhibits and ancillary documentation, including ability to write scopes of work, as required.
- Lead/coordinate the exhibit process which involves interaction with multiple internal organizations, including construction, engineering, development, legal,, estimating etc.
- In addition, this will often involve interaction, coordination and negotiation with customers.
- Help team to project manage the entire contract closure process – kickoff meetings, tracking progress on exhibits, coordinating follow on meetings, document control etc.
- Focus on other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor as needed, including obtaining/maintaining contractor licensing or other items related to this job function.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- This position requires a highly organized candidate to hit the ground running, work independently with minimal supervision, with strong ability to multitask.
- This position requires candidate to be able to project manage and problem solve complex technical, commercial and legal issues.
- Understanding of basic construction contract terms and ability to integrate with exhibits, while recognizing discrepancies.
- Candidate must be skilled in MS Office and MS Outlook with at least basic skills in MS Project.
- Bachelor degree in engineering or other construction/technical related field preferred.
- 3-5 years construction, engineering or other technical experience required.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other company offices, customer offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
Minimal travel to construction sites may require driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.