RES is seeking a Project Administration Lead for our Transmission & Distribution group in Carmichael, California.
The Project Administration Lead will interface with numerous departments and work to support division compliance with corporate requirements. This role’s primary focus will be the administration of projects as they move from opportunity through execution, including the bid and proposal pipeline, project startup and the hand-off to operations support. This position will produce bid, proposal and qualification documents and support the estimating group.
- Complete elements of proposal sections per RFP requirements.
- Summarize and distribute the opportunity to the estimating team for evaluation and set-up kick-off meeting.
- Edit all deliverables to ensure consistent and high-quality messaging and branding.
- Communicate with internal resources to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Monitor all amendments and modifications to the RFP and communicate to the team.
- Print, assemble, mail, e-mail and perform as-needed physical delivery.
- Enter and maintain project opportunities in Salesforce and prepare bid report for estimating meetings.
- Coordinate with operations, legal, safety and various other departments to gather the necessary information for compliant submittals.
- Assist in identifying prime contract flow downs.
- Function as a strong member of a cohesive and integrated team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience in project support and/or writing and managing proposals.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Work on multiple deadlines, balancing deliverables and due dates in a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully manage the full-spectrum of core responsibilities independently or with limited over-sight, and consistently solves complex problems to move the RFP process forward at any given stage.
- Persuasive and succinct writing style.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, superior attention to detail, and ability to interface with internal stakeholders to ensure quality proposals and timeliness of submission to client.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.Salesforce or other CRM experience preferred.
- Customer service mindset for both external and internal clients.
- Based in Carmichael, CA office.
- BA/BS and 2-3 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience supporting construction projects or proposals preferred.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Performs primarily sedentary office duties with occasional travel to other Company offices or construction sites. Incumbent may occasionally lift up to 10 pounds and may be required to sit, stand, walk and use a computer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.