RES has an immediate need for a Site Admin at our Big Lake, TX job locations.
The Site Administrative Assistant is responsible for the support of our site staff. This position will last for the duration of the specific project.
- Assist Project Manager and Site Staff when needed.
- Working with customers and vendors using customer service skills.
- Follow strict deadlines for due dates.Responsible for working with Site Safety Supervisor on insuring that safety paperwork is collected and placed in appropriate binders. Multi-task and prioritize work.
- Assertive with the ability to recognize issues requiring actionTakes initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Answers multi-line telephone using proper telephone etiquette.
- Updates and saves information to Company’s intranet and accounting systems.
- Sending and receiving of FedEx and USPS mail to and from remote locations.
- Interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating project assignments.
- Take minutes for all meetings as required.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies and stocking them.Responsible for making copies for project binders as requested.
- Stock kitchen supplies, including beverages.
- Manage Company’s documentation systems onsite.
- Assist walk in clients and notify appropriate personnel.
- Employees must be physically capable of operating a vehicle safely, possess an appropriate valid driver's license, possess personal insurance coverage, and have an acceptable driving record.
- Stay current with professional and industrial best practices.
- Responsible to ensure SAFETY requirements met.Must be able to work professionally with clients, vendors, employees, managers and supervisors.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the job.
- Follow any other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor or onsite supervisors.
- Administer project documentation and filing systems.Create and update extensive spreadsheets and documents.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with the Clients, Employees, and Executive Management.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Occasional travel to airport or offsite storage in personal vehicle.
- Skilled in MS Office and Outlook, testing at 80% overall scores on Word and Excel.
- 40 WPM with less than 5% errors.
- HS Diploma or GED, some college preferred.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer