RES is looking for Drilling Foreman for our various project sites across the US.
- The Drilling Foreman will be in charge of drilling and tooling, operating company equipment, and responsible for running a crew.
- Operate foundation type drill rigs.
- Drill holes ranging in size from 2 to 9’ in diameter and up to 40’+ in depth.
- Perform safety meetings on OSHA standards.
- Perform minor equipment repairs on drills in the field when necessary. (ie, replace hydraulics hoses, cables, troubleshoot electrical issues.)
- Maintain equipment and be mechanically inclined with the understanding of hydraulics.
- Complete drilling logs and equipment inspection reports.
- Forecasting equipment, tooling and material needs while helping with the procurement of small items when needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to complete jobs in a timely manner.
- Experienced with leading a team.
- Be willing to travel and work away from home as required.
- Must be familiar with soilmec and IMT track mounted drills
- Experience with steel casings and/or drilling mud in poor soil conditions
- Experience drilling in hard rock
- Experience in forming piers and placing concrete preferred but not required
- Have a Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record.
- Experience with soilmec and IMT track mounted drills
- CDL is preferred
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position involves Heavy Work: exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, lift and grab; reach with hands and arms; push and pull; climb and balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl; talk, see clearly and hear. The employee will also be regularly exposed to outside weather conditions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment.
RES Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.