RES is looking for Terminators for our various projects across the US.
Perform electrical terminations on wind farm construction sites.
- Experienced with MV cable installation and terminations.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus, and fixtures used for termination, using hand tools and power tools.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical terminations, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Follow drawings to determine the location of electrical terminations and to ensure conformance to building and safety codes.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Install ground leads and connecting power cables to equipment.
- Report daily production achieved to supervisor.
- Complete documentation on work as needed.
- Represents the company to meet contractual requirements.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the job.
- Available for mandatory overtime on a weekly basis.
- Follow any other job-related duties/functions requested by the supervisor.
- Drives on remote construction sites.
- Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action.
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to teach and lead others
- Good communication skills.
- Apply good problem solving skills.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Must provide copy of current license.
- Minimum 2 years heavy construction experience.
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Construction site environment includes early stage permitting, development and auditing through finished roads and features. Extensive travel with driving to remote sites along with office work in field conditions is also included.
We maintain a drug-free workplace. Candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug test as a condition of employment. RES
Americas is proud to be an EEO employer.