As part of the Transformation Team you will be responsible for promoting and delivering transformation into the business to benefit all internal and external stakeholders and work towards a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation. You will operate across the business delivering discrete packages of work as part of the programme which is designed to deliver some of the strategic objectives of the Company.
Part of the role is to work with colleagues at all levels to identify opportunities to redesign established processes to establish a faster, leaner and more efficient organisation. The role will also encompass supporting broader change initiatives and may also require supporting the global business on similar projects. This will be in the context of ensuring continues improvement and leveraging the talent of the organisation to achieve its key business objective of developing, constructing and operating renewable power projects at a price that is competitive without subsidy to secure the long term sustainability of the business.
- As part of the Continuous Improvement Team this role will report to the Group Transformation & Procurement Director
- You will be one of a team of Transformation Managers given collective responsibility for a number of work streams across the business to promote and deliver the transformation and demonstrate meaningful benefits to the business.
- You will support and be supported by other team members and, where necessary, external consultants to deliver the required programme
- As the programme is a company-wide initiative you will be working across the organisation, supporting functions and departments to deliver the required benefits
- Member of small central team supporting the shaping and monitoring of the global improvement strategy and taking full responsibility for the delivery of allocated packages of work
- Alignment of company strategies and activities with the business and work stream strategies to target and prioritise the most impactful projects and facilitate transformation activities
- Promotion of lean ways of working across the organisation, embedding a culture of continuous improvement where relevant
- Preparation, facilitation and delivery of RIEs and other events in support of corporate strategic goals to embed new ways of working into everyday working practices.
- Establishing MDI systems in each work stream and coaching and facilitation of problem solving activities
- Developing and monitoring of benefits trackers for the work streams and supporting the business units and functions with progress tracking
- Challenging business leaders as necessary to create an action-biased culture of continuous improvement and accountability
- A good general understanding of the RES organisation
- through the life cycle of renewable energy projects and all support functions
- General business knowledge
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Innovative, dynamic, multi-tusking
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to interface and influence effectively at all levels of the company
- Project Management
- Budgeting and programme management
- Problem Solving
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management
- Presentation and facilitation/coaching
- Change management
- Six Sigma or Lean training desirable