This role supports the Project Teams through effective and efficient administration of project documentation and events, and coordination of staff coordination. It is predominant internally facing, but there will also be administrative support required in relation to interaction with external stakeholders.
The Projects Administrator will provide support to the Project teams, particularly in the areas of contract administration, planning documentation, project documentation and team coordination
- Continuously strive to adopt and develop lean processes and reduce waste within the project delivery teams.
- Reduce project costs (DEVEX, CAPEX and OPEX) ensuring project viability on a subsidy free basis post RO availability through, efficient working, procurement, value engineering, design and scope.
- Assist the Project Team in producing contract documentation, to include collating technical specifications, drawings, contract conditions, specifications, legal documentation and management of variation orders.
- Assist the Project Team in producing standard Consultancy Agreements and raising POs associated purchase orders.
- Coordinate contract signatures, scan to the correct folder on ECM and safe courier of important legal documents between RES offices and external solicitors. Store executed contracts in the fire safe.
- Update and maintain contract status sheets to communicate progress to the project team.
- Maintain consultancy / land agreement tracker
- Prepare tender documentation to include, retrieving from ECM , formatting and saving to compact disc.
- Order and track the supply of standard form legal contract documents (e.g: FIDIC, NEC3).
- Arrange project team meetings , coordinating availability of participants.
- Assisting in editing and formatting of Planning Applications, Environmental Statements (ES) and Supplementary/Further Environmental Information. Printing and binding of ES Planning Applications, Environmental Statements (ES) and Supplementary/Further Environmental Information
- Support team on Consultations, tracking status and ensuring responses are files correctly and followed up where appropriate.
- Minute taking in various meetings.
- Land Registry searches on new and existing sites in accordance with the associated training.
- Arranging team seminars, booking the venue and overseeing all logistics.
- Performing certain Western Europe wide activities in coordination with other Project Administrators.
- Type correspondence and reports as requested.
- Maintain the project filing system – electronically and paper when requested.
- Photocopy and scan various documents as required.
- Assist the team with travel and accommodation needs
- Assist with post when needed.
- Arrange Team Social activities
- Assisting DPMs on Public Exhibition materials, printing & laminating plans for displays etc.
- Assisting in Public Inquiry work-collating and co-coordinating the Core Documents, Proofs of Evidence and other administrative duties involved at the PI, arranging the hotel venue, meeting rooms etc.
- Placing adverts with local newspapers for SEI applications and sending deposit locations relevant information they will need.
- Deal with general enquires passing details on to the appropriate team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy and with a keen eye for detail
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Flexible - adaptable to changing situations and priorities
- Highly motivated self-starter and team player Proactive, enthusiastic & willing to learn
- Contract administration
- Logistical support