Working closely with the Head of Asset Management and Control Centre Manager, the PSE will ensure all works required across the UK&I portfolio are planned, prepared and delivered in accordance with contractual obligations.
This role will enhance the quality of works on each RES managed asset, and ensure delivery of contractually compliant works.
Work with the Asset Managers to provide support to cover holiday, training, levelling workload, sickness, and chargeable services
- Support the Asset Management and Generation department in the delivery of all tasks required to ensure contractual compliance
- Lead user and influencer of the Generation system
- Leading the establishment and management of Generation and Asset Management works planning to ensure that all Assets adhere to statutory requirements for Health, Safety, Quality, and Environmental contractual compliance
- Through simple visual management reporting, ensure all department members have the appropriate level of visibility of all tasks and their status
- Manage the interface with the RES Control Centre to ensure all site works are carried out under the RES Site Rules, the RES Work Control system and Wind Turbine Safety Rules.
- Engage with whole department to ensure all tasks are prepared, planned and delivered as dictated by the Owners contracts following the agreed Generation processes
- Effectively plan, organise, allocate and amend scheduled tasks as required to meet internal and external requirements
- Work with Asset, Site and Control Centre managers to ensure CMMS system is set up, structured correctly, updated and maintained
- Monitor planned tasks, to ensure you identify and notify risks of non-compliance at the appropriate level and at the appropriate time
- Support/deputise for UK&I based Asset Managers to deliver agreed tasks to cover holiday, training, excess workload, sickness, and chargeable services
- Supporting the objectives of the Generation value stream and process cell working
- Knowledge of CMMS system preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of Lean business principles preferred but not essential
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Confident presenter
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Data management
Operational or planning roles