The IT department provides key technology support, maintenance and implementation to the wider organisation for Office 365, on which the intranet and collaboration services, HIVE, is based. HIVE serves many roles including an internal communications platform, a portal to our working files and collaboration with colleagues across the world in a secure digital environment. This role will cover maintenance and tasks to building out new solutions on SharePoint Online that support the business in its rapid growth, adoption of the solution and improve productivity.
The Group IT function forms part of the CFO function. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project Manager and regional IT leads and with other functions to develop and implement IT projects in support of RES business targets.
Key accountabilities :
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project portfolio.
- Assist Project Managers and Team Members in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording and reporting systems.
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Set up and maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Action logging, minute taking and meeting co-ordination for Project Meetings, Workshops etc.
- Proactive management and support for the RAIDC (includes looking ahead and chasing updates/progress from Project Team Members).
- Provide support to Finance for project actuals.
- Raise and goods receipt purchase orders.
- Provide support for project and portfolio governance deliverables, including Portfolio/Project Board Packs, Dashboards, weekly project reporting.
- Deliver for Project Lifecycle deliverables, including Stakeholder Maps, Communications Strategy/Plans, Lessons Learned.
- Provision of relevant management information for input into Project Meetings.
- Set up and maintain an effective project library including shared documentation with 3rd Parties.
- Support the IT function on ensuring the communication plan for all projects is executed and from time to time detail out the communications for the projects.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Business Systems Director
• Deep knowledge and experience of Office 365 technologies with SharePoint administration (including site collections) and work with Support teams in an advisory capacity, including introducing SharePoint to organisation.
• Experience working with Yammer, Planner, Stream, OneDrive, Power BI, PowerApps, Flow.
• Knowledge and experience of Powershell and Office 365 PnP
• Strong understanding of SharePoint and Information Architectures.
• Knowledge and experience of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) discipline.
• Knowledge of business analysis principles and experience in a consultant-type role.
• Knowledge of Nintex workflows and forms, AvePoint Tools (desired).
• Time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Risk & Issue Management
• Ability to communicate complex issues to non-specialists
• Team player with attention to detail
• Adaptable in work tasks
• Able to come up with creative solutions using existing or new ideas in a novel way. Is able to transform creative ideas into practical reality.
• Training and supporting end users and super users.
• Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and operate proactively
• Experience of supporting complex systems and O365
• Demonstrated ability to operate successfully to tight timescales
• Worked in a IT project environment and can provide insight and know how to improve processes
• Projects based businesses
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Productivity
• ITIL® v3 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
• Chartered IT Professional Member of British Computer Society (Desired)
• Relevant degree or similar