This role involves supporting the solicitors in the RES Group Legal team with work related to property and commercial contracts, legal documentation and data rooms. This role is a job share on a part time basis
- This post reports to the Legal Director
- Providing support to the Legal Function within the RES Group
- Regular interaction with various departments across the RES Group
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of due diligence data rooms for project sales and financings.
- Assisting in-house solicitors on contracts and legal documentation.
- Word processing and amending documents.
- Arranging for signature of documents.
- Proof reading contract documentation for discrepancies, omissions and errors, highlighting and correcting issues where appropriate.
- Taking the initiative in the integration of legal documents into an Electronic Content Management (ECM) system.
- Responsibility for filing of signed contracts.
- Assisting in the administration and convening of monthly Legal Team meetings (including responsibility for the management of a table / spreadsheet summarising the current projects and matters that each team member is involved in).
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support.
- Managing Legal Director’s diary
- Strong computer literacy with particular knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office and DeltaView or similar comparison tools
- Ideally experience in working within a Project-based business or experience of working on projects
- Willing and quick to learn
- The ability to be highly organised, in order to manage and priorities multiple tasks
- A keen attention to detail, specifically when dealing with technical and legal documentation
- Enthusiastic and willing to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Able to work unsupervised and take ownership of tasks
- Good communication skills
- Able to work at an advance level with MS Office packages, in particular Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Previous project experience preferable
- Experience of working within in a legal team