Deliver front line HR support and advice to employees and line managers on specific people centred and contractual issues, being proactive in liaising regularly with line managers to identify problems and potential solution early. Periodic travel to UK based RES sites to establish and maintain excellent customer relations.
- Work within HR team, reporting into HR Director.
- Handling sensitive and personal data – required to comply with DPA and professional confidentiality.
- Efficient at managing correspondence and requests for information from employees and line managers.
- Advise on general HR solutions to line managers and employees.
- Working within defined policies and procedures, referring more complex queries through the HR Director for discussion and decision.
- Deliver front line HR support and advice to employees and line managers on specific people centred and contractual issues, being proactive in liaising regularly with line managers to identify problems and potential solutions early.
- Analyse monthly Management Information (MI) data to identify trends in people related matters such as attendance, turnover, career development, diversity, recruitment/resourcing and work with the business units to improve these areas.
- Provide recruitment support for line managers and advise them in the most efficient and effective way of attracting and retaining talent.
- Support line managers to design and develop consistent and accurate job descriptions that provide the foundation for career development and competency development.
- Work in partnership with managers to ensure a consistent application of our HR policies and procedures including absence management, individual performance management, probation etc.
- Undertake disciplinary and grievance processes as and when required, providing support and guidance to line managers conducting investigations.
- Utilise the HR MyResource system to provide accurate data to managers and employees on processes such as recruitment, performance development reviews, absence management and provide feedback to the HR Administrator where improvement in the system may be required.
- Undertake any project work that is connected with the delivery of the HR Strategic Objectives and as defined in your Performance Development Review.
- Work closely with the HR Administrator to co-ordinate recruitment, maternity, change to terms and conditions requests, flexible working requests etc, ensuring that all employee personal files are maintained in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
- Support managers in managing internal/external secondments across the business, and where necessary across countries.
- Supporting business unit Learning & Development as and when required.
- Any other additional tasks as deemed necessary and appropriate in the scope of this role and required by the Company.
- Knowledge of UK employment law - Knowledge of HR management principles and Business Partnering - Understanding and evident commitment to equality and diversity
- Deliver professional and confidential HR Services - Ability to work effectively as part of a HR team - Effective problem solving, organisational and prioritisation skills - Excellent interpersonal skills - Excellent communication skills in writing and verbally including presentations - Ability to influence line managers/employees to follow a consistent approach in line with RES HR policies and procedures - Excellent internal and customer service focus
- Working within a professional HR environment in a private sector organisation.
- Providing advice and support to line managers/employees on all people related issues in line with HR policies and procedures.
- Managing recruitment campaigns from job design to induction of the successful candidate.
- Experience of managing change.
- Operating a HR information management system.
- Undertaking projects using a project management methodology. - In-depth analysis of data and presentations to managers
- CIPD qualified and/or studying towards achieving Chartered CIPD membership.