The Onshore Asset Management Department is responsible for a growing fleet of internally and externally owned renewable energy assets.
The Contracts Manager shall manage contracts to ensure compliance and support the work required at sites. Support the integration of new projects through Development and Construction into operations.
- This role is essential for Asset Management compliance obligations and the ability to perform works at site.
- The Contract Manager will promote contract management best practice to the Asset Management team sharing their knowledge and growing strong relationships with the team.
- This role will also develop RES supply chain relationships by strengthening existing relationships and generating new relationships.
- Overview and Management of all operations Contracts. Develop and manage suitable contract management tools/trackers. Issue Monthly Contract Compliance reports.
- Support the integration and adoption of new projects to ensure they are ‘Operations ready’.
- Provide technical and commercial information to the Asset Management Team
- Supplier development for allocated suppliers
- Contract support for all projects
- Contract Management of allocated suppliers
- Developing the close working relationship with Procurement, Asset Management, Solar O&M, Finance, PPO and Project Delivery
- Management of supplier defects and performance related warranties
- Act as Lead/Project Manager on Multi Discipline Chargeable Service Projects
- Support PPA Development and Management with the Commercial Team
- Develop closer relationship with the Generation Finance and Commercial Compliance team to support relationships with Owners and Lenders.
- Support the Project Sale/Closing teams during the closing process and Due Diligence period
Knowledge of one or more of the following:
- Renewable asset management
- Contract Management and preparation
- Supply chain Management
- Attention to detail
- Good negotiator
- Interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinker
- Completer finisher
- Contract Management
- Asset Management
- OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Degree or Relevant Contractual Qualification.
- Or equivalent experience in a Contracts/Project Management Role