This will be a varied and challenging role that covers financial modelling, negotiations with banks and investors and supporting the UK Projects team on commercial and financial matters across.
Organisational context :
- To provide commercial and financial support to the UK Projects Team to help maximise project value
- To help maintain strong relations with financing parties, potential investors and offtakers.
Key Accountabilities :
- Producing financial models to undertake project, asset & company valuations and raising finance
- Supporting the wider Commercial Team in the negotiation of new power purchase agreements, project finance facilities and project sales
- Providing financial & commercial support and analysis to enable decision making
- Maintaining and challenging the assumptions used in financial modelling
- Supporting new business activities & acquisition opportunities
- Supporting business planning and strategy
- Understand the UK and Ireland renewables markets
- Be conscious of the project finance and sales structure
- Appreciate key contractual issues
- Advanced Excel skills for financial modelling & forecasting is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team player with the intellectual rigor, attention to details, and experience in project management and forecasting
- The ability to communicate and justify theirs findings to a non-financial audience.
- Financial modelling
- Experience of using analytical technique