The ultimate goal of the Business Change Manager is to ensure that all impacted individuals successfully transition from their current ways of working to their future ways of working. This will be done by ensuring that impacted customers are prepared for the change and supported during and after the change. Applying a set of change management tools and methodologies will help transition the individuals successfully.
The Group IT function forms part of the wider Global Services function. The successful candidate will work closely with IT Project Managers and regional leads, and with other functions to develop and implement global IT projects and non-IT projects in support of RES business targets.
Key accountabilities :
You will need to work with multiple groups of stakeholders, both to complete their deliverablesand to provide business change management expertise. You will oversee activities that are focused on processes and technology.
* Apply a structured business change management approach and methodology, leveraging tools available.
* Ensure all business change management activities are integrated into the overall project plan and coordinated with other transformation programmes which might impact the success of the project
* Successfully deliver key business change management elements including business readiness assessment, change management strategy, sponsorship, stakeholder engagement, communications, and training.
* Complete and implement key business change management deliverables in partnership with the Project Manager including change definition, success criteria, change impact assessment, stakeholder management plan, communications plan, training strategy, lessons learned.
* Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address issues.
* Continuously measure the success of the business change (adoption, utilization, proficiency, etc.) via surveys and shared success stories.
* Develop and deliver communications plans including:
o Business unit stakeholders feedback
o Maintain the customer facing project sites
o Act as a SME for client communications
o Engage with the Project Managers to ensure best practices and lessons learned
are being leveraged and shared
o Utilize root cause identification skills where appropriate
* Clear and direct engagement with the business stakeholders ultimately responsible to manage and deliver high quality outcomes matching expectations.
* Change management best practice
* Working knowledge of project planning and project management methodologies
* An aptitude for process analysis, modelling and review
* Creating change plans
* Mapping activity and identifying gaps between current and future state business processes
* Identifying potential risks and points of resistance that could impact the business change
* Ensure alignment of the business change activity with the RES strategic objectives
* Ensure the successful engagement of the business through regular monitoring and assessmen
* Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal
* Strong team player with demonstrated collaboration skills
* Ability to lead and influence others at all levels of the organization and move towards a common vision or goal
* Strong analytic and decision making abilities
* Strong personal drive and desire to drive business change throughout the organization
* Experience of defining, documenting
and validating business requirements
* Experience of facilitating and
supporting business change and
influencing others across a global
* Experience in presenting clear targeted communications to all key stakeholders, to support business readiness and promote engagement in delivery
* Experience in the design, preparation and delivery of facilitated workshops, applying a range of tools and techniques
* Experience in the use of modelling tools (such as Visio, or similar)
* Projects based businesses.
* Relevant degree or similar
* Qualification in Change Managemen