To provide administrative assistance to UK Office Manager, and provide relief cover for Head Office Reception.
This role will report to the UK Office Manager and be part of the Administration / Facilities team.
- Managing ongoing ordering of Business Cards, liaising with printers and staff.
- Administration of offsite Archives.
- Administration of DSE (Display Screen Equipment)
- Assessments for staff and update of web based system.
- Managing office stationery supplies.
- Opening and distributing incoming post.
- Relief cover for Head Office Reception (during absence of full time receptionist) with duties including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, arranging couriers, other general ad hoc duties.
- Meeting room calendar management, assistance with room preparation and catering provision.
- Assist Office Manager with routine and ad hoc tasks. Provide cover during periods of absence.
- Additional duties as may arise due to the changing demands of the business
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Able to multitask, and prioritise workload.
- Friendly and flexible approach.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer Literate, particularly Microsoft Office
- Previous Reception/Administration experience