Provide administrative assistance to UK Office Manager, and provide relief cover for Head Office Reception.
Key accountabilities :
- Relief cover for Head Office Reception (during lunch breaks and other absence) with duties including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, arranging couriers, opening and distributing incoming post, preparing outgoing post, other general ad hoc duties.
- Meeting room calendar management, ensuring all meeting rooms are fully equipped.
- Regular monitoring of all staff kitchen areas, ordering and maintaining consumables stock.
- Monitoring and responding to ‘office support’ email requests.
- Administration of DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessments for staff and update of web based system.
- Administration of offsite Archives.
- Managing ongoing ordering of Business Cards, liaising with printers and staff.
- Maintaining and ordering office stationery supplies.
- Monitoring Head Office printers (keeping paper and toner stocked, reporting faults etc).
- Assist UK Office Manager and Facilities Manager with routine and ad hoc tasks.
- Additional duties as may arise due to the changing demands of the business.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Able to multitask, and prioritise workload.
- Friendly and flexible approach.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Computer Literate, particularly Microsoft Office.
- Previous Reception/Administration experience