RES currently has a Paralegal position open in the Montreal office
Bilingual Paralegal with responsibilities supporting Legal staff. Bilingual French/English
- Corporate searches and filing of annual returns and other documents with appropriate governmental authorities across Canada
- Drafting of resolutions
- Drafting of transaction closing agenda and ancillary documents, such as officers certificates, receipts, securities certificates, etc.
- Searches at land registry
- Legal researches
- Secretarial functions such as organizing and filing legal documents, drafting correspondence, preparation of project binders
- Internet research
- Monitoring a tickler system for action items under legal documents (leases, permits)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Skilled in MS Office and Outlook
- Corporate experience
- Real estate experience
- Fast paced environment; self-starter; team player
- Must be bilingual French/English
- DEC degree or more than 5 years of experience in a law firm
Physical requirements and environment:
The work environment and physical demands characteristics are representative of those the employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We maintain a drug-free workplace.
RES Canada is proud to be an EEO employer