Reporting to the CFO of RES MEDITERRANEAN, you are in charge of
financial control for the RES MEDITERRANEAN holding, EOLE-RES and
emerging markets. You will also supervise the operational
activities of foreign subsidiaries and will participate in the
budget and medium to long-term business plan preparation.
You will specifically be responsible for:
Budget / reforecast:
- Preparation of budgets and reforecast,
- Organization of the budgetary procedure of foreign subsidiaries in relation with the local Financial Managers,
- Participation in the preparation of the consolidated budget.
- Budget follow-up of the French subsidiaries and new markets,
- Supervision of finance activities of the foreign subsidiaries in relation with the local Financial Managers.
medium / long term business plans:
- Participation in the development of medium and long term business plans.
You have the equivalent of a Business School degree, and an initial experience in an auditing firm completed with significant experience in financial controlling in an international group.
Rigorous, autonomous, you have a good ability in team management and very good communication skills.
Fluency in French and English.
Job located in Avignon, South of France. Frequent travel abroad.
Please send your resume/CV: email@example.com