FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What is an internship at RES?
- How long is an internship?
- When will the internship start?
- Who can apply?
- Is an internship full-time or part-time?
- Where is the internship based?
- Will I get paid?
- How do I apply?
- Could an internship lead to a job offer at RES?
- Will you provide me with a reference when I leave?
An internship is a placement in one of RES Group's departments based in Hertfordshire or at regional offices throughout the UK. Internships are available in departments all across the organisation in such areas as Engineering, Development, Technical, Finance and Central Services.
The standard length of a placement is 13 weeks.
Internship placements will be available from the beginning of March to the end of September and each will run for a 13 week period.
Those wishing to gain work experience in the renewable energy sector:
- Undergraduates or Graduates
- Students requiring a placement as part of their Postgraduates degree course
- Professionals seeking a career change
Interns generally work five days a week, full time.
The internship will be based either at our Head Office in Hertfordshire, or at a regional office within the UK.
The position will include a salary of £15,500 per annum, pro-rata.
Please complete the online application process. We will then contact you to notify you if you have been shortlisted for a telephone interview. Should you be successful in this, you will be invited to have a further interview with a relevant RES Department. Please note we do not accept CVs. If you are unable to complete an online application due to disability, please contact us by email email@example.com, or by phone 01923 299 200.
An internship will not automatically lead to a job offer at RES. However, while you are completing your internship, you will have access to our internal vacancies. The internship also gives you the opportunity to build relationships within the business providing valuable contacts for the future.
We can provide you with an internship reference when you leave.